Please note that this article is for informational purposes only! I am not encouraging anyone to perform DDoS or other attacks, which are illegal in some states!
Verified official website for donate:
- SurfShark VPN – A very popular and secure VPN service for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux and more. It covers the IP address, blocks ads and tracking elements on websites.
- NordVPN – Another quality VPN service for all platforms. It just has a high price tag.
- ExpressVPN – Excellent VPN service. It’s more expensive and doesn’t have ad blocking tools, but it’s fast and the app is well optimized.
- TOR Browser – Browser for secure web browsing. It is very good, but not suitable for DDoS. It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
- InviZible Pro – TOR VPN for Android. Perfect service with lots of settings. TOR is not suitable for DDoS.
- Orbot – TOR VPN for Android. Suitable for various attacks and web browsing, but not suitable for DDoS.
- Xoogle.cz – For Czech & Slovak users. An anonymous and secure search engine that does not collect any data or browsing history about you.
- SurfShark Search – An anonymous and secure search engine that does not collect any data or browsing history about you. Your best bet is to buy the full SurfShark One package, where you get unlimited VPN, SurfShark Search, ad blocking, and other privacy features.
- Swisscows – An anonymous search engine that does not collect any data or browsing history about you. It’s not as good as SurfShark Search, but it’s completely free with no registration required.
- Brave Search – It promises anonymity without storing your data and browsing history. It’s free.
- DuckDuck Go – DuckDuck Go allegedly transmits user data…
Secure photo sharing
Photos taken with your mobile phone may contain sensitive information. This may include the location of where you are often. I recommend removing metadata from photos before sharing them!
- Photo Metadata Remover – For all Android phones
- On Xiaomi, Oppo and Realme you can remove metadata from photos directly in the photo gallery – link to instructions
- Threema – Absolutely the best tool for truly secure communication with end-to-end. It is completely anonymous, no phone number or email required. It works on Android and iOS.
- Threema Libre – Looks just like a classic Threema. But it has no Google or Apple source code. Payment is also done by those companies‘ microservices.
– Buy Threema Libre licence
– How to install Threema Libre
- Signal – Secure app with end-to-end encryption, but tied to a phone number…
- Telegram – A very popular app for free communication. It is tied to a phone number and does not offer end-to-end chauffeuring by default. Conversations without end-to-end are stored on the server…
- Protonmail – Encrypt email from Switzerland. USE VPN
- Swisscows.email – Encrypt email from Switzerland. USE VPN.
- WhatsApp, Viber and other popular apps don’t have such secure encryption and don’t promise privacy or anonymity.
- FairEmail – The best opensource e-mail client for Android
Do not use password managers in internet browsers! Your data is at risk of being stolen!
I don’t recommend storing passwords with Google (Android) or Apple (iPhone/iPad), as these companies are required to release data from the cloud and collect a lot of data about you.
- AuthPass – Probably the best password manager. It can sync your password database across devices for free, supports KeePass databases. Works on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and Mac.
- KeePass – A completely offline password manager that can’t sync across devices. It is completely free but its design is not pretty.
- DeepL Translator – For web, Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
Virtual phone numbers:
- Hushed – Buy a virtual phone number. You can use it to set up an anonymous Telegram or Twitter account. Account verification worked for me through a UK number. For Android and iOS.
Try another web browser
Do not use Google Chrome and Safari!
- Brave (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS) – Improved Google Chrome. It can block ads and tracking elements on websites
- Vivaldi (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android) – The best web browser for Android phones and tablets. It can block ads and trackers on websites, even on Windows, Mac and Linux
Anonymous and one-time email
- TEMP MAIL – WEB, Android and iOS
- GuerrillaMail.com – WEB and Android app (F-Droid)
Block your microphone
- Microphone Blocker – Blocks all apps from accessing your Android phone’s microphones. In the settings, you can enable exceptions for apps that will continue to have access to the microphone. It also has a feature where the microphone is only enabled during incoming and outgoing calls.